Lebanon hosts several large festivals headlining big name acts, including both Lebanese and international performers. Extending over several days or weeks, these internationally renowned events attract large crowds from throughout the region. Several of the summer festivals are held at major archaeological and historical sites, including Baalbek, Byblos(Jbail), and Beiteddine, providing a spectacular backdrop for the musicians, dancers, and performers. Visit the festival websites for more information about event schedules, dates, and tickets.
Smaller folk festivals, street festivals, and religious events occur in villages throughout the country in the summer and year round. Search the links below to find out more information about these festivals.
- Al Bustan Festival: www.albustanfestival.com
- Baalbek Festival: www.baalbeck.org.lb
- Batroun Festival: www.batrounfestival.org
- Beiteddine Festival: www.beiteddine.org
- Byblos Festival: www.byblosfestival.org